Mold Remediation in Omaha, NE Area Home
The mold damage in this Omaha, NE area attic was the result of improper ventilation in the attic area. The exhaust fans from a bathroom venter into the attic space, causing excessive moisture and, eventually, mold. When the homeowner noticed mold beginning to form around the attic access panel, they called SERVPRO of Sarpy County to investigate.
The before picture shows some of the mold damage our crews discovered when we examined the attic space. Our crews immediately set up containment to prevent further spread of mold while we remediated the damage. The after picture shows the area cleaned of mold.
If your home has been affected by water damage or mold damage, call the trusted professionals at SERVPRO of Sarpy County at 402-291-3355. We are always here to help.