If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (402) 291-3355

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

BBQ Grill Fire in Omaha, NE Metro

9/28/2020 (Permalink)

Severely burned side of house with melted siding This Omaha, NE area fire was caused by a BBQ grill.

SERVPRO of Sarpy County crews recently responded to this fire in the Omaha, NE metro.  A BBQ grill caught fire and quickly engulfed the side of the house.  Our crews found significant smoke damage throughout the home and heavy soot near the area of the fire.  Fortunately, our team was able to recover most of the homeowner's belongings.

According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), there are 10,600 grill fires each year.  Research suggests that failure to clean the grill may be a factor in nearly a third of grill fires.

If your property is affected by fire damage or smoke damage, call the trusted professionals at SERVPRO of Sarpy County at 402-291-3355. Our experienced crews are always here to help.

Other News

View Recent Posts