About SERVPRO of Sarpy County
Patrick & Lynne Nosal
Owners of SERVPRO of Sarpy County
SERVPRO of Sarpy County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Sarpy County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Sarpy County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. SERVPRO of Sarpy County is your NADCA Certified Air Cleaning Specialist providing duct cleaning services to residential and commercial properties.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Backed by a nationwide system of more than 1,500 qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Sarpy County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
SERVPRO of Sarpy County has served the Omaha, Council Bluffs and Bellevue area since 2005. Pat and Lynne Nosal brought SERVPRO of Sarpy County in 2005 when they opened a new franchise. The franchise started as SERVPRO of Bellevue, and expanded to SERVPRO of Sarpy County in 2007. As owner/operators, the Nosals bring restoration services to clients touched by disaster such as fire, flooding and catastrophic storms. Prior to SERVPRO of Sarpy County , the Nosals owned Bellevue Custom Construction, specializing in remodeling and new construction, in addition to the subcontract work Pat performed for Paul Davis Restoration and Service Master.
SERVPRO of Sarpy County is easy to find. On popular Galvin Road in Bellevue, Neb., the Nosals restored an old warehouse; painted it the bright green SERVPRO color; and remodeled the inside with 8,700 square feet of space for offices, restoration cleaning work, as well as climate controlled, secure storage. SERVPRO of Sarpy County is equipped with the trained personnel and necessary equipment, as well as the latest updated equipment and newest cleaning chemicals available to get the job done right. You’ll see SERVPRO of Sarpy County's fleet of green vehicles cleaning up all over the Omaha, Council Bluffs, Bellevue and Papillion metro areas.
SERVPRO of Sarpy County is a SERVPRO Storm Team, traveling to storm sites around the nation when a large-scale disaster, such as a hurricane or flood, creates the need for additional SERVPRO personnel. The SERVPRO Storm Team has helped local communities after disasters like Hurricane Ike, the recent flooding in Tennessee, Iowa and South Dakota, and the 2009 California wildfires.
SERVPRO of Sarpy County Certifications: • IICRC-Certified Firm • EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm • NADCA Certified Air Cleaning Specialist • SERVPRO Employee Certification Program for water, carpet and upholstery, and fire • Master Water Damage Restorer • Master Fire and Smoke Damage Restorer • Master Textile Cleaner • Certified Instructor for Continuing Education (CE) with Real Estate/Property Management and Insurance Industries
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASCS - Air Systems Cleaning Specialist
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- MSR - Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
- MTC - Master Textile Cleaner
- MWR - Master Water Restorer
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- AAGOL (Apartment Association of Greater Omaha/Lincoln)
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce
- BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association of Omaha)
- IIAO (Independent Insurance Agents of Omaha)
- La Vista Chamber of Commerce
- NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association)
- NCA (Nebraska Claims Association)
- Omaha Chamber of Commerce
- PIA (Professional Insurance Agents of Nebraska and Iowa)
- Sarpy County Chamber of Commerce