About SERVPRO of Sarpy County
Patrick & Lynne Nosal
Owners of SERVPRO of Sarpy County
Serving the Omaha Metro area since 2005, the team at Veteran-Owned SERVPRO of Sarpy County understands the hardship and stress of experiencing a water, fire or mold damage at your home or business. Our focus is to minimize the disruption it causes to your life and the damage it causes to your property.
The highly trained technicians at SERVPRO of Sarpy County specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after fire, smoke or water damage. We also mitigate mold, mildew and biohazards such as sewage and flood waters from your home or business. Our staff undergoes initial and ongoing training obtaining IICRC-industry certification. Backed by a national network of over 1,700 franchises, SERVPRO of Sarpy County stands ready to help you recover any size disaster...any day...any time.
SERVPRO of Sarpy County has served the Omaha metro area, Bellevue, Papillion and local areas since 2005. Pat and Lynne Nosal opened SERVPRO of Bellevue in 2005 as a new franchise to serve the Omaha metro area. They expanded to SERVPRO of Sarpy County in 2007. As local owner/operators, the Nosals bring restoration services to clients touched by disaster such as fire, flooding and catastrophic storms. Prior to SERVPRO of Sarpy County, the Nosals owned Bellevue Custom Construction, specializing in damage restoration, remodeling and new construction.
Veteran-Owned SERVPRO of Sarpy County is easy to find. On popular Galvin Road in Bellevue, NE our warehouse is over 8,700 sq ft of space for offices, restoration cleaning work, and offers climate controlled, secure storage. SERVPRO of Sarpy County is equipped with the trained personnel, latest cleaning equipment, as well as the latest equipment and best cleaning chemicals available to get the job done right.
SERVPRO of Sarpy County Certifications: • IICRC-Certified Firm • EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm • SERVPRO Employee Certification Program for water, carpet and upholstery, and fire • Master Water Damage Restorer • Master Fire and Smoke Damage Restorer • Master Textile Cleaner • Certified Instructor for Continuing Education (CE) with Real Estate/Property Management and Insurance Industries
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASCS - Air Systems Cleaning Specialist
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- MSR - Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
- MTC - Master Textile Cleaner
- MWR - Master Water Restorer
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- AAGOL (Apartment Association of Greater Omaha/Lincoln)
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce
- BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association of Omaha)
- IIAO (Independent Insurance Agents of Omaha)
- La Vista Chamber of Commerce
- NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association)
- NCA (Nebraska Claims Association)
- No Town Left Behind
- Omaha Chamber of Commerce
- PIA (Professional Insurance Agents of Nebraska and Iowa)
- Sarpy County Chamber of Commerce